BACK-END PHP DEVELOPER
Panda Posting Inc, San Francisco, CA | Jan 2014 - Present
Served as the primary web developer on company's flagship product pandaposting.com. Helped build and grow the site to be one of the most popular online classifieds in the Chinese community of Bay Area.
- Use PHP & MySQL to develop all core functions of the site
- Develop the core functions of the site using PHP, MySQL, Bootstrap, Jquery.
- Create PHP web scraper.
- Create automated emailing system for notification and newsletter.
- Browser compatibility testing and debugging.
- Responsible for monitoring XAMPP data log to discovery code errors.
- Apply SEO practices to increase site traffic.
- Apply a wide breadth of technical skills, Internet knowledge and work with team to convert business ideas into online applications.
Party City, Pleasanton, CA | Sep 2015 - Dec 2016
Serve as the front-end web developer and work with designers, project managers, engineers, and
cross-functional departments to improve partycity.com.
- Test front-end code in multiple browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Front-end code debugging.
Moreau Catholic High School, Hayward, CA | Apr 2014 - May 2015
- In charge of creating an user-friendly, responsive, e-commerce equipped website from scratch.
- Generate and organize data from Google Analytics for marketing purpose.
- Constantly create new elements for the site to improve user experience.
- Deploy marketing strategy for different school department, such as monthly newsletter and social media marketing.
WEB DEVELOPMENT FREELANCER
LMBYS, Newark, CA | Jan 2012 - Present
- Created all web base e-mail designs and marketing designs such as postcards, web banners, flyers, and anything else at the client’s request.
- Develop custom made PHP application to help control customers database.
- Develop WordPress website for clients from scratch.